Color-Mix concentrate is an universal pigment paste which is a suspension of inorganic and organic pigments, fillers in a solution of glycols and with the addition of special additives.
The presence of special additives allows the pigment composition to be ideally distributed both in aqueous systems and in products on organic solvents.
The main advantages of the product:
- resistance to UV radiation;
- ease of distribution in the coloring compositions;
- the possibility of obtaining saturated shades;
- universality in application – toning of water-dispersion interior and facade paints, alkyd enamels, varnishes, impregnation and azure for wood, as well as lime compounds, grouts and plasters;
- possibility of storage at low temperatures (up to -20 ° C).